Multimedia authoring tools?

Jason Cunliffe jasonic at nomadicsltd.com
Tue Sep 5 16:30:14 EDT 2000

As far as I know 'pySWF' is possible makes __lots__ of sense.
I would love to stay in contact with anyone who is interested to do this.

I can provide some good links and ideas on this stuff.. just not handy to
them at this moment

The other approach is not quite the same, but has many alternative virtues
is SVG. [Scalable Vector Graphics]
Nothing proprietary and entirely XML-based which Python is very well suited
for.

- Jason
Jason CUNLIFFE = NOMADICS.(Interactive Art and Technology).Design Director

news:8p206s$jms$1 at nnrp1.deja.com...