Zope password problem

Mathias Magdowski Magdowski at t-online.de
Mon Sep 25 16:57:10 EDT 2000

Hello,

I think the problem with the passwords is away and now at first I will read
the tutorial. If I have further questions I will write back. Thanks for your
advice.

--
                        Mathias Magdowski

e-mail: Magdowski at t-online.de
web: http://home.t-online.de/home/magdowski
fon: 039201/20266
fax: 039201/20283
data: 039201/20283 (login: guest, protocol: Eurofile)
FF4D80662ED37767.0D459A84B1176962.7D8E10DA99F52C0F at lp.airnews.net...