Building curses module in 1.6

insyte at petra.squad51.net insyte at petra.squad51.net
Wed Sep 20 17:19:18 EDT 2000

In article <etdk8c7c923.fsf at alice-whacker.mit.edu>, Alex wrote:

>If you search for 'curses' in your Modules/Setup file, and uncomment
>the right bits, you should get the curses module when you recompile.

Yep.  Did that.  Worked great on the FreeBSD box at work but my Slack 7
box seems to ignore that little bit.  The curses module never actually
shows up.

Ah well...  What I should probably do is rebuild everything, dumping the
output to a file and post it on my website and see if sharper eyes than
mine can pick up on the error.

Ben

Ben Beuchler                                         insyte at bitstream.net
MAILER-DAEMON                                         (612) 321-9290 x101
Bitstream Underground                                   www.bitstream.net