Win2k Command Line - can't start Python

Sergo badman718 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 20 09:16:10 EDT 2000

"Robert" <rhicks at nospam.rma.edu> wrote in message
news:4wQx5.1729$C9.94762 at news...
> add the path to NT's environment variables...

I did, and it still doesn't work (even after rebooting :-)). What really
interests me is that it worked b4, with the same Win2k and the same
Python1.5.2 (and I didn't have to manually add Python to environment, it
worked right after installing Python), the only difference now is that
everything is reinstalled, configurations are all the same

--
//  "Righteousness Exalteth A Nation!