Probably a FAQ (recommended references)

Grant Griffin g2 at seebelow.org
Sat Sep 23 04:37:13 EDT 2000

Cameron Laird wrote:

...                      .
> I recommend many of the books.  There's no question,
> though, that Dave Beazley's *Python Essential Refer-
> ence* answers your question best, Darren.

Hi Cameron,

That one seems to get a lot praise here.  I just bought it last night
(for about $35), and it looks good.  I also bought "Python Pocket
Reference" by Mark Lutz (for about $8), which also is very good.  (I've
already got about $4 of it read. <wink>)  The latter is probably
somewhat redundant in light of the Beazley book, but for a "mere" $8 I
couldn't resist.

they-wanted-eighteen-bucks-for-"Aesop's-Fables",-which-made
   -that-one-look-cheap!-(maybe-GNU-should-reimplement-Aesop-as
   -"free-software"-<wink>)-ly y'rs,

=g2

Grant R. Griffin                                       g2 at dspguru.com
Iowegian International Corporation	      http://www.iowegian.com