Biz Graphing for Python on Win95/Linux

pehr anderson pehr at pehr.net
Thu Sep 14 00:50:52 EDT 2000

For serious business graphics, you should try
ReportLab, which does a lot of the same things
as Crystal Reports: dynamically generate good-looking PDF documents
with charts, graphs, and data.

http://reportlab.com

I haven't had time to apply it yet, but it looks
like this should help.  Business graphics often
need to be printable and bitmapped images just don't
cut it when you compare them to a nicely formated PDF.

	-pehr