JPython status

Daniel Wood daniel at cs.washington.edu
Tue Sep 26 21:58:32 EDT 2000

I figured something strange might be going on.  Is there no way to get
(as a minimum) a link on jpython.org to the errata?  Would it be
genuinely helpful to contact CNRI?  (Anyone in particular?)  All I can
say is that I downloaded JPython, had some problems, subscribed to the
mailing list, learned of the errata and downloaded them.  This seemed
counter-intuitive.

Cheers,
Daniel.