Hum, i want use htmlgen to generate html

pehr anderson pehr at pehr.net
Thu Sep 14 00:59:22 EDT 2000

Dear Stephane,

I hate to propose such a simple suggestion but
when I am learning python, I ususally look in the
file with the source code of the modules.

Often there is excellent documentation, introductions,
tutorials, etc. hidden in the module files themselves.
I was pleasantly surprised when I discovered this convention.

If you don't know where htmlgen is, you can find it with the locate
command.
	$ locate htmlgen

	-pehr