Too late to propose modules for inclusion in 2.0?

Tim Peters tim_one at email.msn.com
Mon Sep 25 14:31:31 EDT 2000

[Hamish Lawson]
> Is it too late to propose the inclusion of established third-party
> modules in Python 2.0's standard library?

Yes:  we were in feature freeze the day 2.0b1 went out the door.

> I have in mind ...

Doesn't matter; the freeze is real; bring it up again for 2.1; best way is
to add a Feature Request now via the bug manager on SourceForge; somebody
will immediately mark it Later and add it to PEP 42.

from-no-rules-to-all-rules-in-the-blink-of-an-eye<wink>-ly y'rs  - tim