Python 2.0 book

Sergo badman718 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 11 17:56:44 EDT 2000

    I recently became interested in learning Python and just ordered
"Learning Python", "Python Pocket Reference" - O'Reilly, and "Python
Essential Reference" - New Riders.
    Now I've learned that with Python 2.0 release, a lot of changes are
going to be made to the language. So I'm wandering, should I return
those books and wait for something more up to date and just stick to
online tutorials and references, or are they still relevant to the 2.0
release? I also read that with the future 3.0 release, its going to
change so much that it will basicaly be a new language (true or not?).
    So I am confused about the books.

"...Righteousness exalted the nations
The righteouness cannot be forgotten
and the glory cannot be blocken out..."