Win98 2.0b: crash on Help

Kirby Urner urner at alumni.princeton.edu
Sun Sep 10 05:19:15 EDT 2000

Hey, many thanks!  I remember reading that now, but didn't make the
mental connection to opening Help Docs with the Browser (slaps
forehead -- but yes, of course!).  Turned off my NAV, and yes, all
works smoothly.

Such _interesting_ bugs we get these days.

Kirby

PS: I'm really liking the new functions in 2.0b BTW -- just wrote
a little paper about 'em, how to use when teaching pre-calculus
(the post is around here somewhere).