Embedding PythonWin

Nikolai Kirsebom nikolai.kirsebom at siemens.no
Thu Sep 21 09:08:58 EDT 2000

Does anyone know where I can find a simple but (more or less) complete
example of how to embed pythonwin in an aleady MFC based application.
I would like to be able to 'execute' a python script from the
application - which provides user interaction (GUI) and also
interfaces with the existing application (both embedding and
extending).  I've made a small example application of embedding /
extending python in a MFC application - but I'm not able to run GUI
(PythonWin, wxPython) python programs.

Nikolai