ActivePython 2.0 Release

Joe Smith JoeSmith at bogusaddress.com
Fri Oct 20 02:06:14 EDT 2000

I was wondering the same thing.  It seems that binaries supplied by python labs
would be more standard.  Also, do you folks change any of the source to get it
to compile?  If so, how does it differ from python labs (Are they enhancments
or bug fixes)?  I am already familiar with the adding the win32all and is
probably what I would lean towards doing because your release notes say that
the active state and the python labs versions can't coexist.