win32net without NetAddUse method

James_McNaughton jtm63 at shell-3.enteract.com
Wed Oct 4 14:50:47 EDT 2000

I want to write a script to mount NT network shares as local
drives in the same manner as "net use". I found a posting
via Deja.com* which advised using win32net.NetUseAdd(). For
some reason when I import win32net there's no NetUseAdd.

I have reinstalled the win32all collection thinking that
there would be an update that I was missing and apparently
there isn't. What I have is Pythonwin build 125.

Any suggestions?

Jim

* For some reason I couldn't post a follow up to the
  previosly mentioned thread through Deja.com. I must
  therefore ask myself why use Deja.com for anything?