pyGTK -- how to wait for modal dialog?

Grant Edwards ge at nowhere.none
Wed Oct 11 11:32:35 EDT 2000

I've created a modal dialog box, but can't figure out how to
wait until the dialog is dismissed so I can find out which
button was pressed.

The C language GTK examples I've found all replace the gtk main
loop with one that does nothing until the dialog box is
destroyed.  Isn't there anything like wait-for-<something>
(where something is a window being displayed, destroyed, etc.).

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  ... Blame it on the
                                  at               BOSSA NOVA!!!