convert python into C

Thomas Weholt thomas at cintra.no
Wed Oct 18 06:15:18 EDT 2000

There are Python2C compilers in development, but I think Guido himself
has said it would be hard to implement a true such compiler due to the
dynamic nature of Python. You might look at  freeze and sqeeze, or
search at www.vex.net/parnassus for compilers, but I think its gonna
be hard to find anything that will fill your needs.

Thomas