SQL server data types????

Steve Holden sholden at holdenweb.com
Mon Oct 23 16:16:23 EDT 2000

muwanda at my-deja.com wrote:

> Hi...
> I have a problem with SQLserver's datatype...
> how I solve this...I have mxODBC module...
>
> bye.

Please provide a little more information!  The mxODBC module
documentation mentions a test program called ODBC/Misc/test.py
-- have you run this program, and if so, with what results?

I have used mxODBC with SQL Server 7.0, and haven't come across
any major problems, so probably you only need some fairly basic
information.

Note that mxODBC is still only available for 1.5.2, although for
all I know the new 2.0 version may be revealed when the starship
web site appears again.

regards
 Steve
--
Helping people meet their information needs with training and technology.
703 967 0887      sholden at bellatlantic.net      http://www.holdenweb.com/