Pretty report printing

Steve Holden sholden at holdenweb.com
Wed Oct 25 12:17:45 EDT 2000

Olivier Dagenais wrote:

> wxPython - through wxWindows - seems to have a nice printing framework.
> (that's the impression I get from Robin Dunn's wxPython demo)  It would
> require you to install wxPython on the target machines, so "previewable
> online" might be more difficult unless wxPython can also generate a "rough
> copy"/draft to a JPEG or PNG or something, so that you could also have a
> server generating previews.

I found the wxPython printing was broken on Windows 95 -- is it just me,
or have more recent releases (this was about six months ago) fixed the
problem?

regards
 Steve

--
Helping people meet their information needs with training and technology.
703 967 0887      sholden at bellatlantic.net      http://www.holdenweb.com/