SMTP receive as well as send

benny benny at nairobi.demon.nl
Sat Oct 14 16:23:34 EDT 2000

Hi,

I'm in need of an SMTP setup that will allow me to receive as well as
send messages. The Python SMTPlib looked like a good bet but it seems
to be send-only (kind of like the POP3 lib stuff seems to be read
only).

Can a kind soul help out a Python newbie and give me a few hints about
how/where/etc. I could get an SMTP setup that works both ways please?
(The PC is a Linux box.)

Many thanks.

--

Benny (who apologises if this has been discussed recently or if this
is obviously posted somewhere but days of searching hasn't helped)