Where can I find more generel information about using the htmllib ??

Max Møller Rasmussen maxm at normik.dk
Thu Oct 12 06:41:14 EDT 2000

I am in need of a parser that subtracts all urls in a html page, both hrefs
for links and src for images.

Instead of mucking around with regular expressions as I ussually do I will
try to use the htmllib for the parsing as it seems much easier.

I have pretty much made it work by copying and pasting from documentation
and examples, but I still don't feel I understand how it work.

I guess that's one of the pleasures of being self-taught. Sometimes there is
areas where you miss a basic understanding and for somebody who knows about
parser it fits into some kind of reference frame. So the documentation is
implicit assuming that one knows what a parser is.

So I just wondered if there is somewhere on the web where I can find out
more about parsing. What kind of parsers there is and how the htmllib fits
into this.

Regards

	Max M