win32com events bug fixed.

Mark Hammond MarkH at ActiveState.com
Tue Oct 10 18:50:34 EDT 2000

Since builds 132 of win32all, and in all ActivePython releases, there
has been a bug relating to COM events.  Some COM events would not be
delivered to your Python code.  This has been well documented here,
mainly thanks to Alex Martelli.

I have released a .zip file with an update that should solve the
problem.  It should work with all versions of win32all since 132 (ie,
the last 1.5.2 version) and all ActivePython versions.  As it is a
simple .zip file, please take care when updating, to ensure you
maintain the correct directory structure.

Obviously, this will not be necessary in any versions of win32all or
ActivePython subsequently released.  (Has anyone tried 134 with 2.0c1?
;-)

See http://starship.python.net/crew/mhammond/win32/Downloads.html for
the update.  Please let me know if there are any problems...

Mark.
--
markh at activestate.com - but if you think I speak for them, you dont
know Dick!