Tkinter Question

Kevin Cazabon kcazabon at home.com
Sun Oct 8 21:13:12 EDT 2000

The other thing you can do is lift the Tkinter window above the DOS box.  I
find the DOS box useful in the debugging stage to print debugging info to.
(afterwards, I capture sys.stdout to a log).

To do this, it's easy:

a = Tk()
# make all your child widgets

a.lift()
a.update()
a.mainloop()

That's it.

Kevin.

(Whatever is said in Latin sounds profound.)