New Python development process (SourceForge considered Harmful?)

Grant Edwards ge at nowhere.none
Thu Oct 5 18:29:14 EDT 2000

In article <39e0d75b.78955419 at news.telus.net>, David wrote:

>Another option is to create a HOSTS file that sends requests for ad servers
>to the garbage bin:
>
>www.adserver.com 127.0.0.1

I've got a couple of my systems set up that way, but it can get
annoying when you get the "ERROR 4xx yadda-yadda-yadda not
found" messages splattered all over the page where the ads used
to be.  The problem is the error messages are bigger than the
ad gifs were, and end up overlapping the stuff I want.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  Did I SELL OUT yet??
                                  at