DESPERATE FOR NEWS ON STARSHIP OUTAGE

Berthold Höllmann bhoel at starship.python.net
Wed Oct 25 02:18:00 EDT 2000

    Manus> I fit the category described in the subject of this
    Manus> message. Anyone know anything about when whatever network
    Manus> problem that is preventing us from getting to
    Manus> starship.python.net and to beopen.com will be resolved?

    Manus> Anyone know if it's being worked? Can I badger someone more
    Manus> specific than the whole newsgroup?

    Manus> Please e-mail me any update you know of at
    Manus> mjhand at concentric.net.

    Manus> Thanks in advance, Manus

Please, are there any news on the starship? Haven't got any emails
from there for days. PythonLabs are accesible sometimesm, but nor
reliable. What's going on?

Greetings

Berthold

--
bhoel at starship.python.net / http://starship.python.net/crew/bhoel/
        It is unlawful to use this email address for unsolicited ads