aluminium extrusion

Pan xiaoyan at netease.com
Fri Oct 27 11:18:17 EDT 2000

Dear Sir or Madam,

JinXieCheng Aluminum Manufacturing Co. Ltd., GuangDong is an enterprise specializing
in producing electrophoresis paintings aluminium extrusion for architecture and
industrial profiles.

It products include: curtain wall material, casement window, sliding
window, door material, piping material, window, door matrial, piping
material, decorative cabinet material and industrial profiles. It has
successfully pass the recognition of ISO9002 quality system certification.

We have invested a huge sum of capital to import a full set of specialized production
equipment from Korea and has been in a technical partnership with Korean DOIL
INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGIES CO., LTD. whose electrophoresis paintings technology
was peer to well known as Japanese HONNYLITE. Since then, a chain of drawbacks
had been rectified, the color of aluminum profiles is no longer monotonous. Paintings
don't easily come off or fade.¡¡¡¡¡¡

at present,we are planning to export our products to international market,if
you are interested our products,please feel free to contact us.

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks and best regards,

Jin Xiecheng

JinXieCheng Aluminum Manufacturing Co., Ltd.

E-mail: nhjinxiecheng at sina.com
http://www.jinxiecheng.com
Contact Person: Ms Pan