Code obfuscation / decompilers?

Zomaar Iemand donald.duck at disney.com
Mon Oct 9 08:54:52 EDT 2000

Hi,

Why don't you write a python function using the Python C API and put all
your validation functions and stuff in a dll and use it that way. This way,
the sensitive code is less vulnerable, I think.

Just take a look here:
http://www.pythonlabs.com/doc/manuals/python2.0/ext/ext.html

Greets, Micha

news:39de791e_4 at corp.newsfeeds.com...