freeze bugs

Charles Medcoff cmedcoff at my-deja.com
Thu Oct 5 16:44:31 EDT 2000

I didn't know where else to go with this.  Hopefully somebody here will
notice this and take the appropriate action.

I would also point out that I find that the documentation on freeze is
kind of thin.  If anyone knows of other source of info about freeze
including use on the win32 platform, I'd greatly appreciate a link.

Below is the daily digest for the win32 extensions mailing list.
(Slightly snipped to reduce size.) It contains information that I
believe maybe a bug in source from the python distribution (1.6b1)
related to freeze.

Today's Topics:

  1. freeze and win32 extensions (Charles Medcoff)
  2. Re: freeze and win32 extensions (Toby Dickenson)
  3. Re: freeze and win32 extensions (Charles Medcoff)
  4. Re: freeze and win32 extensions (Phil Mayes)

Message: 1