Wassa matter widdle ones?

Optional Identity troll4UPAlaughs at meow.com
Wed Oct 18 01:47:51 EDT 2000

On the old <pre-MEOW> calander: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 21:40:09 +0100, The obvious
Troll: "Dominic.Hyde" <Dominic.Hyde at btinternetFLIPSIDE.com> Expectorated this
attention seeking statement of mindless opinion into the Aethyr of
alt.usenet.kooks:

>Terry Reedy <tjreedy at udel.edu> wrote in message
>news:8sdmgv$8m6$1 at news.udel.edu...
>> Please remove comp.lang.python from newsgroup list for followups
>> (Its a computer programming language, not humor group)
>
>Wot, you think this is *funny*?????
><snigger>

{froup readded}

Just for this post...

I thought comp.lang.python was an anarcho-syndiclist commune, sorry.

O.I.

Optional Identity may or may not be Emeritus Professor.
Department of The Bleeding Obvious.
School of Inconsequential Studies.
Bungmunch University.

He may or may not have won the Free Parking For Life Award
for his contribution to the Arts.

He may or may not have won the Scrappy Memorial Prise for
Intellectual Contribution to E-Forum, for showing that the size of a man's .sig is inversely proportional to the size of his Psyche-Penis

Optional Identity. Obtained his Phd. in Auto-Astro-Psychography for discovering that everyone possesses the ability to automatically write posts in which they imagine they possess all the abilities they lack in real life.

Optional Identity wishes it to be known that he would post under his Real Name, but that his Real Name chooses to exercise his right to remain silent, as anything he does say, can and will be archived and used in follow-up posts against him.

Optional Identity may or may not be a political activist

Disclaimer: Caveat Emptor. De gustibus non est disputandum.