fcgi.py for Windows needed (and socket.fromdf documentation bug found)

Bernhard Reiter breiter at usf.Uni-Osnabrueck.DE
Wed Oct 11 06:49:30 EDT 2000

In article <8s055k$dcq$2 at newsserver.rrzn.uni-hannover.de>,
	breiter at usf.Uni-Osnabrueck.DE (Bernhard Reiter) writes:
> In article <mailman.971216185.25153.python-list at python.org>,
> 	Neil Schemenauer <nas at arctrix.com> writes:
>> On Tue, Oct 10, 2000 at 09:51:25PM +0000, Bernhard Reiter wrote:
>>> fcgi.py, which seem to be the way to do fcgi scripts in python
>>> does not support Windows platforms.

Can anybody point me at a good place for documentation
on the programming of these named pipes under windows NT?

Would somebody be willing to enhance fcgi.py towards working with
named pipes in the way mod_fastcgi does?
Depending on the amount of work we might be able to fund it.
Mail me.
	Bernhard
The FreeGIS Project				            (freegis.org)