MAPI.session and win32com

Neeloy Saha neeloy_saha at my-deja.com
Sun Oct 22 05:15:43 EDT 2000

Hi all,

I am a newbie to this MAPI stuff. I want the email-alias name/emailid
of member given the distribution list....I feel i have to set some
filter properties bit I am unable to do so.???

I am using the win32com and python 1.5

Can somebody help me with the code???

## Distribution List that I am going to check
   DL_ebizusers = "EBIZ_Users"
## -----------------------------------------------
## -----------------------------------------------
## AddressList object : global address book
   my_addressList = session.GetAddressList(0)
   my_addressEntries =  my_addressList.AddressEntries

## Check whether user exists in the EBIZ_Users dl or not
   ebizusers_addressEntry = my_addressEntries.Item(DL_ebizuser)
   ebizusers_addrEntriesColl = ebizusers_addressEntry.Members

   for i in range(ebizusers_addrEntriesColl.Count):
	print "Members",ebizusers_addrEntriesColl.Item(i+1).Name
   The co

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.