web hosting with python cgi

Grant Griffin g2 at seebelow.org
Wed Oct 4 03:08:30 EDT 2000

Bill de hÓra wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Can anyone recommend a domain web hosting service that will allow Python cgi
> scripting? Preferably in the UK and with some kind of pricing structure for
> non-ecommerce use.
>
> thanks,
>
> Bill de hÓra

I use Seagull Networks (http://www.seagull.net).  The price is very
good, and the service is great.  They don't specifically support Python,
but they promptly installed it for me when I asked for it.

Seagull isn't in the UK; it's in the Seattle, Washington, USA area.
However, I'm not sure it really matters where anybody's web hosting is.
You pay by credit card, and you interact with them via e-mail.

then-again-there's-that-whole-nutty-'two-nations-separated-by-a
   -common-language'-thing-<wink>-ly y'rs,

=g2

Grant R. Griffin                                       g2 at dspguru.com
Iowegian International Corporation	      http://www.iowegian.com