Number of Python Users

hoopy_frood at my-deja.com hoopy_frood at my-deja.com
Tue Oct 3 12:34:03 EDT 2000

By this standard, we could also cheekily include the 13 million Google
searches served up daily.  And all the terminally ill people provided
with information pertaining to their illnesses via Sapient's WebMD,
and....

hoopyfrood

In article <7pnC5.3840$WJ3.644295 at ptah.visi.com>,
  ge at nowhere.none (Grant Edwards) wrote:
> In article <8rb8an$jfl$1 at nnrp1.deja.com>, echuck at mindspring.com wrote:
>
> >Is there any kind of estimate on the number of Python users? Or even
> >related numbers, like # of downloads of 1.5.2?
>
> By "user" do you mean people who program in Python or people
> who run apps written in python?  If the latter, then pretty
> much all RedHat/Mandrake/?? Linux users are Python users.  That
> should give you a nice large number for your powerpoint
> presentation!
>
> --
> Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  Is this going
>                                   at               involve RAW human
ecstasy?
>                                visi.com

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/