Crypt XOR or any other cipher !

Olivier Dagenais olivierS.dagenaisP at canadaA.comM
Sat Oct 21 10:00:15 EDT 2000

Try "rotor".  I've used it and it works nicely.  If you want a bit more
"encryption" and easier persistence, encode the resulting crypt using
"base64".

Olivier A. Dagenais - Software Architect and Developer
"Someone called 'Type your name here' is impersonating me on the
internet and is posting exactly the same things I am posting!"

news:8ss58s$3oh$1 at nnrp1.deja.com...