New Python development process (SourceForge considered Harmful?)

Tom nospam at nospam.com
Thu Oct 5 13:37:49 EDT 2000

Thanks for the links.

I guess the reason the sf ads bug me so much is that, other than the ads, I
find SF works very poorly.
I went to report a minor bug today, but after several pages that only showed
me ads (a bug obviously), having to log in, and generally very slow
response, I gave up.

Tom.

p.s.

In case anyone cares, the extension type example in file xxobject.c has the
following code:
static PyTypeObject Xxtype = { PyObject_HEAD_INIT(&PyType_Type) ...
But PyType_Type isn't a constant here (it is exported from the Python DLL),
so it should just be NULL here, and should be updated from the module
initializatin.