Possible bug (was Re: numpy, overflow, inf, ieee, and rich comparison)

Steve Holden sholden at holdenweb.com
Wed Oct 11 10:02:25 EDT 2000

Tim Peters wrote:

> We need a glibc expert!  Anyone qualify?

> I don't know what to do next.  I can't pursue it myself, and you've seen
> from the lack of replies to your posts that I'm the only who'll even listen
> to you <wink>.

Not at all, we are all listening, but (this post excepted) trying not to
decrease the signal-to-noise ratio.

> staring-at-the-python-source-remains-pointless-for-this-one-ly y'rs  - tim

nice-to-know-that-it-isn't-just-Windows-that-makes-a-mess-of-library
-configuration-control-ly y'rs  - Steve
--
Helping people meet their information needs with training and technology.
703 967 0887      sholden at bellatlantic.net      http://www.holdenweb.com/