Python Guru Available For Contract Work

Ulf Engström ulf.engstrom at b2b-link.com
Wed Oct 18 08:29:53 EDT 2000

revtracyj at my-deja.com:
> If interested in contacting Mr. Jarvis about his unique abilities,
> please write me directly at the following email address:
> tracyj at teleport.com

Mike Coffin:
> >Yeah. Right. He sounds delightful.  Humble, too.

Blake Winton:
> Hey, it's a resume.  He's got to sell himself.

Well, in that case I sure wouldn't give him a job in sales. We need a lot of
people and we're looking at people's resumes, and I assure you, I didn't at
any point consider giving him any job here. Maybe that's just me, but that's
not how someone is supposed to be, when trying to sell someone or something.
Ulf