Better traceback information?

Olivier Dagenais olivierS.dagenaisP at canadaA.comM
Sun Oct 22 23:20:22 EDT 2000

Wicked, thanks!  I can forego the line number for now, since it will become
a non-issue in the near future...

Olivier A. Dagenais - Software Architect and Developer
"Someone called 'Type your name here' is impersonating me on the
internet and is posting exactly the same things I am posting!"