Pretty report printing

Lyle Johnson ljohnson at resgen.com
Wed Oct 25 10:26:20 EDT 2000

Dale,

Instead of answering your question directly, let me just pass along a link
which might be of interest to you:

    http://www.reportlab.com/

To quote their FAQ list, "The ReportLab Project is a collection of open
source Python language modules under the Python copyright organized and
supported by ReportLab. They are primarily concerned with automated methods
for generating Portable Document Format (PDF) files."

Hope this helps,

Lyle

news:frpdvsgdu444fhev877ajo5tdcbvpk69tq at 4ax.com...