Zope availability (was Re: pythonlabs.com website down -- 2.0c1 still available!)

Fredrik Aronsson d98aron at dtek.chalmers.se
Mon Oct 16 10:39:36 EDT 2000

In article <39E54171.8181501F at engcorp.com>,
	Peter Hansen <peter at engcorp.com> writes:

> I'm sure there are many, many of us who would be only too happy to help
> beat up on a victimize-me.zope.org site which was explicitly made
> available as a target for testing new releases of Zope technology... :-)

Perhaps it is possible to duplicate requests. In that case you could
have the main zope site process the request and victimize-me.zope.org
process a duplicate of the request. The results of the transactions
could then be compared if needed, and errors occurring in the
victimize-me.zope.org site could be logged somewhere.

Just a thought.

Fredrik Aronsson