PythonWin IDE sucks!

Greg Ewing see at my.signature
Sun Oct 29 22:47:13 EST 2000

Dale Strickland-Clark wrote:

> To test a module, I import it into PythonWin using the Import/Reload
> button and then instantiate a class in the Interactive Window.
>
> After a failure, I fix the offending code and Import/Reload again.
> However, the same failure occurs

Are you still using the instance that you created the first
time around? That instance will still be referring to the
old definition of the class.

After a reload, you have to make sure that you get rid of
any existing instances and create fresh ones.

Christchurch, New Zealand
http://www.cosc.canterbury.ac.nz/~greg