web hosting with python cgi

Bill de hÓra bill at dehora.fsnet.co.uk
Wed Oct 4 15:47:16 EDT 2000

Thanks Grant,

I also found http://www.internetshop.ie/ , who are in Ireland. Decisions,
decisions...

Bill de hÓra

: I use Seagull Networks (http://www.seagull.net).  The price is very
: good, and the service is great.  They don't specifically support Python,
: but they promptly installed it for me when I asked for it.
:
: Seagull isn't in the UK; it's in the Seattle, Washington, USA area.
: However, I'm not sure it really matters where anybody's web hosting is.
: You pay by credit card, and you interact with them via e-mail.
:
: then-again-there's-that-whole-nutty-'two-nations-separated-by-a
:    -common-language'-thing-<wink>-ly y'rs,
:
: =g2