SMTP receive as well as send

benny benny at nairobi.demon.nl
Sun Oct 15 12:30:31 EDT 2000

Hi folks,

Aha. Okay, it looks like I'm more confused than I thought & the setup
on the other side is more confused than I thought since it 'says' it
uses SMTP for in and out and never mentions POP at all. Sigh... looks
like it expects an SMTP client for sending and an SMTP server as a
receiver which it then leaves to sort things out however it wants.

Many thanks everyone for the assistance and clarification and my
apologies for being unclear. I am very grateful for the help.

--
Benny