Zope on Solaris problem

P Browning glpb at eis.bris.ac.uk
Wed Oct 4 15:45:37 EDT 2000

noahspurrier at my-deja.com wrote:
: I built Zope from source for Solaris 2.6. I started the Zope server
: with no problems and I was able to get the "Welcome to Zope!" screen.
: I hit the management link and I got the login. I connected with the
: superuser password. Then I started to get the manage page. I got the
: frameset, but each frame had this error message:
:     Error Type: ParserError
:     Error Value: Expected node type 12, got 312.
:

Are you using Python 1.6? I think you must
use 1.5.2 - can't be sure but I think that's
what happened here recently.

Paul

 The Library, Tyndall Avenue, Univ. of Bristol, Bristol, BS8 1TJ, UK
    E-mail: Paul.Browning at bristol.ac.uk  URL: http://www.bris.ac.uk/