New Sales Channel

Robert Priore rpriore at liveperson.com
Thu Oct 19 08:21:55 EDT 2000

Hi.  Who should I speak to within your company about the LivePerson family
of eCRM technologies?  LivePerson will open a new sales channel for you.  We
offer Text Based Live Chat, E-Mail, an automated self-service knowledgebase
system, and a callback system that in combination help to increase
conversion rates, lower support costs, and dramatically improve online
customer service.  LivePerson will make it easier for your customers to do
business with you online because they will feel comfortable knowing they can
contact your representatives in an instant.

LivePerson has over 950 clients like Sony, Ford, QVC, JP Morgan, American
Power Conversion, Procter & Gamble, and hundreds more.

Kind regards,

Rob Priore
Account Executive

LivePerson
462 7th Avenue 10th Floor
New York, NY 10018
Phone: 917-210-9162 (direct dial)
Fax: 917-210-9171
AOL Instant Messenger ID:  robpriore
ICQ:  91145243
Email: mailto:robp at liveperson.com
http://www.liveperson.com

In the event you received this email in error please reply and make the
subject "REMOVE."  Our software ensures that you will not be emailed again.