Fibonacci Sequence and Long numbers.

Grant Griffin g2 at seebelow.org
Fri Oct 6 16:46:37 EDT 2000

John W. Baxter wrote:

> Fibonacci is done recursively by habit, because it's such good theatre.
> ;-)

I dunno...my own habit is to do it the non-recursive way I did it in
high school, when it came up in my very first programming class.  (I was
pretty proud to have figured it out back then. ;-)

BTW, I was pondering the other day if there would be a way to do Fibo
using Python 2.0's new "list comprehension" feature.  I still don't
comprehend those well enough to come up with the answer (in the whopping
10 minutes I spent on it ;-), but maybe one of you folks can.

which-would-be-more-good-theatre-<wink>-ly y'rs,

=g2

Grant R. Griffin                                       g2 at dspguru.com
Iowegian International Corporation	      http://www.iowegian.com