CPython vs. Jython/JPython

Delaney, Timothy tdelaney at avaya.com
Mon Oct 30 22:05:21 EST 2000

The BDFL has spoken :)

The real question which was posed I guess is "why can't they be maintained
by the same people?" To which the answer would have to be that the CPython
people have a limited amount of time, the two projects require different
areas of expertise, and that the source trees really cannot share
*anything*.

Tim Delaney
Avaya Australia