questions

Aahz Maruch aahz at panix.com
Mon Oct 2 19:08:16 EDT 2000

In article <mailman.970523766.16081.python-list at python.org>,
Xiaoxia Dong  <xdong at aer.com> wrote:

>thank you very much for your help. I guess i did not make myself
>clear, I am tyring to change the font of some of the string i am going
>to write to a file and in overall i want my file look pretty and
>elegant. Is there anyway i can do it in python?

Files do not look "pretty and elegant" unless one happens to find
bit-patterns pleasing.  The only way to specify a font for a string is
to add another string specific to the display manager you are
targetting.  For example, you'd need to do one thing for PDF, something
different for HTML, and Ghu-knows-what for Word.

So, what document format are you using?

Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6

There may or may not be a smiley above.  --Aahz