please help with Windows 98 install

jurgen.defurne at philips.com jurgen.defurne at philips.com
Mon Oct 23 07:40:13 EDT 2000

You should also tell the system that your file is executable by doing
	chmod u+x <the name of your file>

u+x : make this file executable for the owner only
g+x: make this file executable for the owning group
o+x: make this file executable for anyone who isn't group or owner
(see also man chown for more information)

Hope this helps,

Jurgen

SBrunning at trisystems.co.uk@SMTP at python.org on 23/10/2000 10:46:22
Sent by:	python-list-admin at python.org