PythonWin IDE sucks!

Patrick Phalen python at teleo.net
Fri Oct 27 15:32:37 EDT 2000

[Dale Strickland-Clark, on Fri, 27 Oct 2000]
:: OK. I give up.
::
:: This newsgroup has to get the prize for some of the fragile, sensitive
:: egos on the net.

Really? I've been following it closely for over four years and have
somehow never noticed that.

:: probably have emailed Mark directly, however, I was half expecting
:: someone to reply that I was being a twat [...]

OK, you're a twat. Or more accurately a twit!! Feel better now?

Notice that I've included two exclamation marks in the above, so that
you'll know that I'm being doubly light hearted. <no wink intended>