Request for Python Source Code

François Pinard pinard at iro.umontreal.ca
Mon Oct 9 13:34:42 EDT 2000

[Peter Hansen]

> Hungarian notation actually referred to as a "Best Practice".

There ought to be something good about so-called Hungarian notation...

I prefer to think that the examples I saw, so far, were not using the
concept cleanly.  One bigger example I'm working on in these days is just
dessicating, as after a few days in the code, I feel dried inside and out.
Oh, the code does not seem to have many bugs, but on the other hand of
this pure straightedness, there is no fantasy, no flower, no pleasure.
I think I would much prefer risking a few bugs, after all :-).